The 2nd Annual 2021 “New England Tattoo Expo
You all are invited to join Tom Ringwalt who has ran his own convention (Tommy’s Tattoo Convention) for the last 8 years, Steve Tefft winner of Ink Master 2 and some of the most talented tattoo artists in the world at the 2nd Annual “New England Tattoo Expo” coming to the Mohegan Sun Expo Center. This is one of the largest casinos in the world that attracts about 40,000 visitors per day!
Tom and Steve combined has traveled to tattoo conventions for the past 16+ years to identify key factors in making tattoo conventions successful and to better understand their popularity with the public. They have combined these aspects with their own creative ideas and am sure the New England Tattoo Expo is one of the most organized and best produced events of its kind. Significant time, effort and research go into developing this show.
Our 1st annual attracted over 300 international, national and local professional tattoo artists and had 9,000+
fans throughout the weekend. Our goal is to make this event very successful for all to have a great experience. So, how do we plan to accomplish, well here are some things to look forward.
• Celebrity artists from various TV shows including the hit series “Ink Masters”
• Over 300 highly skilled, talented and diverse artists from all over the world
• Clean, safe tattooing & piercings done on-site
• New safety protocols due to Covid-19 pandemic
• Multiple New & existing vendors for on-site shopping
• Mind-blowing entertainment & music throughout the day
• Tattoos, piercings & Pin Up Contests
• Specialty cars & monster trucks on site for picture taking
• Celebrities signing autographs
• Kids 12 and under are free admission
• Full bar & food
• Unique opportunity to experience all aspects of the tattoo industry & more!!!
It is an honor and privilege to host this exciting event in our home state, not only for people who enjoy the art of tattooing as much as we do, but also for those individuals who are curious about the art and want to learn more. For more information, look for our national and local ads, billboards, in newspapers, worldwide tattoo magazines, press releases & more. We will be distributing more than 25,000 postcards to promote this event. And don’t forget social media…check us out on Facebook and Instagram @newenglandtattooexpo You will not want to miss this epic event at the Mohegan Sun Expo Center April 1-3 2022. See you there!