14/10/2022 Friday 16:00 – 00:00
15/10/2022 Saturday 12:00 – 22:00
16/10/2022 Sunday 12:00 – 18:00
Historically the biggest show of its kind in Canada.
Over 200 of the best local artists. Contests, retail exhibits, and tattooing all weekend long!
Help prevent the spread:
– Wear a mask. Masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces as per The City of Calgary bylaw.
– Do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. Quarantine is required if you have travelled internationally or come in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
– Wash your hands, use hand sanitizing stations often and avoid touching your face.
– Follow directional signage at the event.
– It is recommended to download the COVID Alert app. By using this app, health officials are better equipped to
quickly identify and tackle the spread of COVID-19.
– There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease and immune deficiencies are especially vulnerable and should consider postponing their visit.
– The safety of all our attendees, artists, exhibitors, and staff is of top priority.
Friday 2pm – 10pm
Saturday Noon – 10pm
Sunday Noon – 6pm
Kids 12 and under FREE
General Admit One Tickets are day specific valid for the Friday, Saturday or Sunday (single day) with re-entry only on that day.
Weekend Passes are valid for re-entry on any and all days.
Wrist bands provided at Main Cash/Check-in.